October 3, 2017
With Conscious Marketing, explore a new paradigm of working and attracting more business than you ever imagined!
Join Aparna Sain and Michael McDonald as they talk about the Conscious Way of Marketing your services, connecting with Customers and building an abundant life.
Michael is the creator of Relational Alchemy (authenticintegrity.com) focused on Integrity and Authenticity with his Coaching practice based out of San Francisco, California. Aparna is a host for Wisdom Talk Radio and a consultant for Conscious Business.
September 29, 2017
Join host Laurie Seymour as she speaks to what is needed in these times of separation, judgment and rage.
It's not effective to "simply turn off the news, or affirm the light. And fighting back leaves your insides in knots."
As she says, " Outrage voiced from the fullness of who you are will change the world. And this is what is needed now."
Laurie shares what she discovered from the depths of her own despair that opened space in the darkest places.
September 20, 2017
Join host Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know as she explores Conscious Relationships and offers helpful and effective tips on how to really enjoy our relationships.
- One simple choice to stop an argument and remove the charge.
- The importance of developing the relationship that you have with yourself and how it relates to your connection with the Divine.
- How really knowing that we are all connected transforms relationships with others: partners, children, friends, strangers and everyone we encounter.
With... Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know.
August 5, 2017
Join host Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know as she shares tips on parenting consciously so that life for both child and parent (relation or caregiver) can be easier and lighter.
While fully acknowledging there's more than one way to parent consciously, Marianne explores:
- The benefits of allowing a child to experience the natural flow of emotions.
- The impact of the words we speak and how to use words to condition in a positive way so that children can blossom.
- The benefits of making mistakes.
- A helpful tip on how to speak to a child about money if you're experiencing financial difficulty.
- A solution around time if you feel torn between parenting and work.
- The benefits of giving a child power, of praising, discipline, being present with them and what you can do to help yourself as a parent/grandparent/caregiver...
With... Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know.
August 5, 2017
Join host Laurie Seymour of The Baca Journey, for part two of The Compass Within series, as she shows you how becoming curious about yourself activates the relationship with your inner knowing. Find true insight that will provide direction and guide your next steps. Listen in as she explores:
- how to go beyond self-doubt
- what to do when you are wondering what's next
- moving from judgement to truth
- curiosity in action
Laurie teaches the immersive online program The Compass Within: Connect with Your Inner Knowing.
July 22, 2017
Knowing how to step inside yourself for reflection, exploration and direction is the foundation of connecting with the compass within you. In today's episode Laurie talks about:
- What is the Compass Within? And why is it so important to the quality and direction of your life?
- What is meant by "inner knowing"?
- What gets in the way of using the compass within for making decisions and course-correcting?
- How to pay attention to what your body knows is true.
Listen until the end, when Laurie invites you to join her live online for a free experience of The Compass Within: Stepping Inside Yourself on August 2nd. Register Here http://thebacajourney.com/the-compass-within-introduction/
PS: After August 2nd, you can still listen in to this intro. When you register, you'll be sent a link to download the session.
You can find Laurie online at www.thebacajourney.com
July 4, 2017
Join host Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know as she explores two aspects of Conscious Body Movement:
1. The practical aspect where she shares valuable tips on how to have fun while moving your body during exercise.
2. The second aspect is about bringing your awareness into your body so that your nervous system can really benefit, your intuition can be received, you can let go of old energy, heal old wounds and become more present so that the mundane can feel magical.
With...Marianne Mc Guire of Let Go and Know.
June 13, 2017
How can you use the power of mindfulness to strengthen your relationships? How do you put a desire for service into practice? Join Laurie Seymour with her guest Barb Schmidt, best-selling author of The Practice: Simple Tools for Managing Stress, Finding Inner Peace and Uncovering Happiness. An extremely successful business woman (owning multiple McDonald's), when Barb's inside life crashed, she discovered meditation and transformed her life from the inside-out.
Founder of the nonprofit Peaceful Mind, Peaceful Life, Barb shares how you can do this, too.
May 30, 2017
Join host Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know as she explores her insight around spiritual seeking and why many people spend decades trying (mostly unconsciously) to "fix" themselves.
She suggests that: "You Don't Need To Be Fixed, You Need To Be Connected."
Enjoy listening as Marianne offers a solution to this painful pattern.
With...Marianne McGuire of Let Go and Know.
May 27, 2017
Join host Laurie Seymour of The Baca Journey as she explores the human experience of vulnerability, first bringing to light 4 myths that keep you from a deeper experience of self-realization. Vulnerability is the Universe's invitation to you to take your next step.
Laurie says: "It’s not the state of vulnerability that feels so scary. It’s your resistance to it and fear of it that create the disharmony."
Vulnerability usually accompanies change. Change opens you to what is new, the next destination on your journey.
With Laurie Seymour, www.thebacajourney.com
May 23, 2017
Join Sabrina Fritts as she discusses how some relationships end sooner than expected and it's at those times that you have the honor of reflecting upon the deeper meaning of the connection and the blessings received.
May 16, 2017
Join Laurie Seymour, Gitanjali Hemp and Aparna Sain, from the Wisdom Talk collective, as they dive deep into the theme of speaking your truth. It is not always easy to do. It's even harder to do it with love. Yet it means the difference between closing down in silence and claiming the truth of your own voice.
- the necessity of inner and outer alignment
- the power of your voice
- the fluidity of truth
- how to stand in the field of love
- how we are being asked to stand up for what is true
May 11, 2017
Join host, Aparna Sain with Jordon Kestner as he shares his inspiring story of building Warrior Within Athletics. Jordon's company hires homeless veterans for hand-crafting apparel. Jordon's has helped many people achieve their goals on fitness and life transformation.
For more information check out his website - www.warriorwithinathletics.com,
To reach Aparna Sain, www.aparnasain.com
May 2, 2017
Crystal Brown is a visionary on a mission. She is a committed activist who has set out to change the face of health care. Her first step is with Healthiest, an e-commerce company dedicated to selling only the healthiest products in the world, doing the research for you to make great product choices.
Join host Laurie Seymour as she takes you on this journey of one woman's advocacy and passion for the good of all of us. "If it's hard, that's different than it it's impossible."
Crystal has generously provided our listeners with a 20% discount! Use coupon code healthiest20 at https://healthiest.io/ .