Join host Laurie Seymour of The Baca Journey with her guest, Christine Powers, for a conversation that will resonate in your heart.
Listen in for:
- Sound healing and the power of the human voice
- How you can be energetically sustained
- Healing as co-creation
- Being responsible for your own vibration
- The Philosopher's Camp and the power of community
- Arrogance and spiritual hubris...Vulnerability and being lovable
- Messages from our hearts
- Your gift from Christine of a guided meditation and a song (you don't want to miss this!):
Find Christine's gift here: https://www.christinepowers.com/bacajourney
Christine Powers is a world-class soprano and inspirational leader who “amplifies the amplifiers.” She empowers those "on the front lines of humanity” to lead further and deeper -- pulling us all forward into a transcendent world.
Founder of the Philosophers Camp movement, she has built a refuge for deep healing in the Adirondack Mountains of New York that offers rejuvenation, learning, and co-creation while in micro-momentary communityTM.
Christine is a master energy worker and intuitive. Empower your voice through her musical events, attunements, workshops, and adventure retreats.
Find Christine at www.christinepowers.com
Find Laurie at www.thebacajourney.com